BeBe’s Gazpacho From: My housemate BeBe 🙂 Prep Time: 1 Hours 30 Mins Cooking Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 1 Hours 30 Mins Yields: Enough for 4 bowls Ingredients:
- 2 ridge cucumbers
- 10 or so large tomatoes
- Few cloves garlic
- Mint leaves
- Splash olive oil
- Salt n Pepper
- Using a blender makes it easy as.
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven until soft and peel off the skins – normally I wouldn’t recommend to do this fussy step but its easy and makes a...
Bebe’s Borscht From: Helen Prep Time: 20 Mins Cooking Time: 20 Mins Yields: Enough for five people Ingredients:
- About 8 medium sized beetroot
- Couple of potatoes
- Veggie stock
- Black pepper
- To serve: finely chopped onion, yogurt, fresh herbs such as dill, parsley.
- Chop up the beetroot and potato into small chunks and boil under tender
- Blend up with the veggie stock and dill
- Add black pepper to taste
- Serve with a blob of yogurt and fresh herbs if youve got some