Purple coleslaw From: Helen Prep Time: 20 Hours 0 Mins Total Time: 20 Hours 0 Mins Yields: Big bowlful to share Ingredients:
- 1/2 Red cabbage
- 2 raw beetroots
- Mayonaise of choice
- Herbs to garnish
- Grate half of the cabbage, and chop up roughly the other half.
- Grate the beetroot up.
- Mix em both together and coat with mayonaise. I am a massive vegan so made this mayonaise http://peanutbutterandvegan.com/april-all-natural-day-5/ (Clever recipe- made out of oil and water from a tin of chickpeas- honest!)
Waterland’s finest brassica shoots From: Helen (that’s why there’s no measurements- sorry but it’s how I roll) Prep Time: 3 Mins Cooking Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 13 Mins Ingredients:
- Handful of Waterland’s finest brassica shoots for each person
- Chopped onion
- Clove or two of garlic
- Rapeseed oil
- Chinese five spice
- Pinch salt or a splash of soy sauce
- Twist of black pepper
- So chop your onion and garlic and cook til soft or however you like it in a bit of oil...