Vegan Summer Fruit Polenta Cake
- 3 tsp No-Egg
- 200ml oil
- 200g sugar
- 200g polenta
- 100g oat flakes
- 150g ground almonds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- peel and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 apple, cut into small pieces
- 300g mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease an 11 inch spring form.
- Whisk the No-Egg with 6 tbsp of water until stiff(ish).
- Add the oil and sugar and whisk for a further couple of minutes.
- Gradually add the remaining ingredients for the base and mix well.
- Spread half the mix into the spring form and top with the apple pieces.
- Spread the remaining mix over the apples and top with the berries.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
Based on Lemon-Berry Polenta Cake
by Kellie Anderson