- 2 ridge cucumbers
- 10 or so large tomatoes
- Few cloves garlic
- Mint leaves
- Splash olive oil
- Salt n Pepper
- Using a blender makes it easy as.
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven until soft and peel off the skins – normally I wouldn’t recommend to do this fussy step but its easy and makes a difference
- Peel and roughly chop the cucumbers
- Chop/press the garlic cloves, rip up the mint leaves a bit
- Blend everything up until smooth as
- Add in olive oil and salt and pepper to taste
- Put in the fridge for an hour or so to chill
- Go for it after that, its well refreshing.
I was mafted this weekend until my hero housemate BeBe magic’ed up this gazpacho from our farm cucs etc. Its really cool, literally man. Get it down you and combat the heatwave!