Carrot top pesto pasta with roasted carrots From: Helen- sorry I don’t measure anything Prep Time: 20 Mins Cooking Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins Yields: Enough for four peeps Ingredients:
- Big bunch of carrots with tops on
- Few handfuls pine nuts, cashews, whichever nuts ya fancy or have in the cupboard
- Olive oil
- Cooked pasta to serve
- Food processor makes this a breeze
- Top the carrots and give em a scrub.
Chard Filo Layer Pie From: Helen Prep Time: 45 Mins Cooking Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 1 Hours 10 Mins Yields: One big pie Ingredients:
- Sheets filo pastry (I used bought frozen pastry sheets)
- About 3 large bags of chard (use loads it cooks down to a really small amount)
- 3 Onions
- Block of firm tofu
- Lemon juice
- Dried dill
- Sesame seeds
- Chop and fry onions in a little oil until soft, put to one side
- Chop up chard into quite small bits and steam...
Halloweeny Pumpkin Soup From: Helen Holmes Notes:APOLOGIES for vagueness of measurements- this recipe is by Helen who never measures anything. You’re all clever people though so ad lib with the recipe below and I am sure you will work it out/make summat even tastier than this!...