BeBe’s Gazpacho From: My housemate BeBe 🙂 Prep Time: 1 Hours 30 Mins Cooking Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 1 Hours 30 Mins Yields: Enough for 4 bowls Ingredients:
- 2 ridge cucumbers
- 10 or so large tomatoes
- Few cloves garlic
- Mint leaves
- Splash olive oil
- Salt n Pepper
- Using a blender makes it easy as.
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven until soft and peel off the skins – normally I wouldn’t recommend to do this fussy step but its easy and makes a...
Spaghetti Squash and sauce Total Time: 1 Hours 20 Mins Yields: Enough for 4 peeps Ingredients:
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 4 large onions, chopped
- 2 tins tomatoes, or fresh
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Handful of chard, chopped up very fine
- Cup of sundried tomatoes, rehydrated and chopped into small chunks
- Veggie stock or celery salt
- Good handful of fresh basil leaves or dried
- Sprinkling of black olives and more basil to garnish
- Quarter the Spaghetti Squash and roast the in the oven at around...
Purple coleslaw From: Helen Prep Time: 20 Hours 0 Mins Total Time: 20 Hours 0 Mins Yields: Big bowlful to share Ingredients:
- 1/2 Red cabbage
- 2 raw beetroots
- Mayonaise of choice
- Herbs to garnish
- Grate half of the cabbage, and chop up roughly the other half.
- Grate the beetroot up.
- Mix em both together and coat with mayonaise. I am a massive vegan so made this mayonaise http://peanutbutterandvegan.com/april-all-natural-day-5/ (Clever recipe- made out of oil and water from a tin of chickpeas- honest!)
- The mayonaise...
Halloweeny Pumpkin Soup From: Helen Holmes Notes:APOLOGIES for vagueness of measurements- this recipe is by Helen who never measures anything. You’re all clever people though so ad lib with the recipe below and I am sure you will work it out/make summat even tastier than this!...