Carrot top pesto pasta with roasted carrots From: Helen- sorry I don’t measure anything Prep Time: 20 Mins Cooking Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins Yields: Enough for four peeps Ingredients:
- Big bunch of carrots with tops on
- Few handfuls pine nuts, cashews, whichever nuts ya fancy or have in the cupboard
- Olive oil
- Cooked pasta to serve
- Food processor makes this a breeze
- Top the carrots and give em a scrub.
Nettle and Rocket Soup From: Axel Prep Time: 10 Mins Cooking Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins Yields: serves 3-4 as a starter Ingredients:
- 100g nettles, roughly chopped
- 100g rocket, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 small potatoes, cubed
- 750ml vegetable stock
- salt, pepper
- Fry the onions, potatoes, nettles and stalky bits of the rocket in a little olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and vegetable stock and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
Halloweeny Pumpkin Soup From: Helen Holmes Notes:APOLOGIES for vagueness of measurements- this recipe is by Helen who never measures anything. You’re all clever people though so ad lib with the recipe below and I am sure you will work it out/make summat even tastier than this!...